Sim-Fly is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Whenever you provide personal information, we are legally obliged to use it in accordance with the laws concerning the protection of personal information. SIMULATOR FLYING LIMITED is a limited company incorporated in England (company number 09452653) trading as ‘Sim-Fly Norfolk’ with its registered address at 14 Townsend Court, Reepham, Norwich, England, NR10 4LD, England (“Sim-Fly”). For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), Sim-Fly is the ‘data controller’.
Information we may collect
We may collect personal information about you, including:
- • Your name;
- • Date of birth;
- • Postal address;
- • Email address; and
- • Telephone numbers (including mobile).
We may also collect technical information about you when you visit our Website. This information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, and browser plug-in types and versions. Information about your visit(s) to our Website may also be collected.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- • to give you information that you request from us and to improve our services;
- • to notify you about changes to our services;
- • to allow us to operate our Website efficiently;
- • any relevant troubleshooting, testing or statistical analysis as appropriate; and
- • to keep our Website secure.
We may, where we have your permission, also use the information collected to:
- • provide you with information about our services that we offer via promotional emails;
- • keep you up to date with features on our Website;
- • permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services they feel may interest you.
We will only keep your information for as long as we provide our services to you, or as stated in the contract you have with us.
Protecting your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we have procedures in place to try and prevent any unauthorised access or disclosures and to safeguard and keep secure the information that we collect online. However, you should be aware that providing information over the internet can never be guaranteed as being completely safe and if you choose to send such information to us via the internet, you do so at your own risk.
Transfer of data outside of the EU
We shall not transfer any personal data to any country outside of the European Economic Area unless we ensure that such personal data is subject to an adequate level of protection in accordance with Act.
Sharing your information with others
- • advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about the Website. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- • analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website;
- • if Sim-Fly is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please advise us of the corrections or updated details as soon as possible by emailing John.email@example.com or by sending a letter to us at Sim-Fly, Sim-Fly Norfolk, Felthorpe Airfield, Taverham Road, Felthorpe, Norwich NR10 4DR.
You may request details of the information that we hold about you under the Act by sending us a request by email or in writing. We charge a fee of £10 for information requests and will require proof of your identity via approved photographic identification.
Last updated January 2019